Each New Year's Eve we head over to our friends the Ellsworths for a party. It is wonderful getting together with good friends for fun and food. With me being pregnant I didn't think I would make it to welcome in the new year, but to everyone's surprise I was still there at midnight. Unfortunately as soon as I got home my stomach let me know I had pushed it too far. Aside from the after affect we had a great night of games and eating. Adam and Maricel had chosen an 80s theme this year. Since I don't fit into many clothes right now I couldn't dress up, but Shauna, Ligia, and Matt got into it. Ligia won best dressed. She said it was so easy to find 80s clothes in the stores especially the leg warmers. How sad it that. There are certain periods of clothing that should no be resurrected.
8 years ago
dang...i'm impressed with the speediness of your post. So fun! And you're right...some things just shouldn't be brought back to fashion. But I must admit, I'm digging the leg warmers. They're so...well...warm! I've been wearing them around the house all day long.
ReplyDelete