Saturday, June 26, 2010

World Cup 2010


We have been thoroughly enjoying the World Cup this year.  There have been three to four games a day so we have had soccer on in the background pretty much the first half of each day.  I love seeing the enthusiasm of the fans.  It would be awesome to be in attendance.  I imagine the feeling is much like that found at the Olympics just hyped up about ten times with a ton more drunk people.  I wish soccer would be like this in the states.  It has come a long way stateside, but still has a long way to go.  Today the USA plays in the round of 16 and I can't wait.  It is so much more nerve racking to watch the knock out rounds.  Go USA!


Tade is sporting his USA kit and Seth is sporting his Manchester United kit.  We can root for more than one team right?

2 comments:

  1. You can root for any team when you look that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you use the word kit. We were pretty sad that usa lost, but are still excited for the rest of the tournament.

    ReplyDelete