Now that Tade is back in school I have more time and energy to give Seth and Andelyne. No matter how many kids you have things are just easier when you have one less kid around. Tade is my easiest child right now because he's the oldest and most self sufficient, but having him at home all day during the summer wore me out. Tade and Seth have mastered the art of picking on each other. Summer was very long because of that art. I was happy when school started because it meant the house would be clam and quiet during the day. Seth is a pretty good little kid as long as Tade's not around telling him to do things he knows he shouldn't be doing. so of course the day after school started I was more than willing to head out and enjoy the ease of having two kids. It was still a very hot week (this summer has been miserable), but all the pools and splash parks are closed. Our friends and I found an alternative though. In Rockville Towne Center there are fountains the kids can run in. We've never gone before, but I remember Shauna took some kids for a summer camp. We didn't let the close of the pool get us down. We had found another option, a cheaper option. We only had to pay $2 for parking. The kids had a great time and the moms were about to sit in the shade and chat while watching these adorable kids get wet.
Dillon and Ellie Ana were our waster buddies. They were a lot braver than Seth was in the beginning.
Seth was very apprehensive and stayed on the outskirts for a while.
I knew if he went through the water just once he would be fine. So being the loving mom that I am I kind of kindly pushed him into one of the fountains.
He loved it!
And after that he had no fear.
You can see how much fun he was having.
In the end he was drenched and loving life.
No comments:
Post a Comment