Monday, April 4, 2011

Finishing March

We are in Hawaii right now and  I know you are thinking "what is she doing blogging from Hawaii?"  Well with the time difference we've been up since 4am.  I know I will take a ton of pictures here and wanted to be caught up so when I'm home I can post out trip.  Here are the final fun pictures from March.

For Christmas I bought a bunch of sport fabric and cut squares out of it.  It was supposed to be a blanket for Asher and Sean.  It was all of Sean favorite sports teams, BYU, Alabama, Florida, and Orlando Magic.  I didn't get it completed by Christmas which is why they only got the squares.  I finally finished it the night before they were packing out for Albania.  For being a non sewer I think it turned out pretty well.

These next few pictures are rare.  It the kids playing so nicely together.  I love these moments.  It's in these moments I love being a mom more than anything.


I think this is my favorite picture ever of the boys.



Little photo shoot with Andelyne.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE Andelyne's photo shoot! Adorable! Those shoes are precious. Can't wait to see the Hawaii pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete