Thursday, March 1, 2012

First and Looks Like the Only Snow

Snow is not in the kids favor this year.  We have these snow days just sitting there not being used along with the cute snow clothes I have for Andelyne.  We have had a few wintry cold days, but other than those few days it's been spring in February.  My allergies are going insane in February.  The daffodils are blossoming in February.  Did I mention it's FEBRUARY!?!?!  I'm still hoping that maybe there is a chance we get some snow.  It can still happen in March.  With the high 60s temperature we're getting today though it doesn't seem likely.  Oh well here are the few pictures I got on the one day we had some VERY icy snow.


I wish it had been snowing like this, but it was just Tade throwing snow.

At least Seth got one snow tasting in this year.


The snow ice was seriously slick so the boys were able to sled a bit.





I had to get at least one use out of her boots plus I wanted pictures.  The snow pants on the other hand are still untouched.



I am so excited to have a little girl.  Seeing pink in the snow when all you are used to is blue and black was so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It looks like you got more snow than we did! I just did my post of the same day---the kids couldn't have been more thrilled to have a tiny bit of white stuff.

    And it better not snow. All our boots, big coats, hats and gloves are packed well away--hopefully they won't see light of day for years to come!!

    ReplyDelete