Andelyne is my favorite subject for pictures lately. She doesn't look at the camera very much, she rarely smiles for the camera even though she always smiles away from it, and she is always running away. Still I have so much fun take her picture. I think a lot of it has to do with the adorable clothes they have out there for girls.
See, how can you not want to take a picture of that adorable drees and those perfect shoes.
She just loves jumping on or off the trampoline.
Our daffodils usually are up in time for our Easter egg hunt. This year with our early spring they came up almost a month before Easter. I needed a couple flower shots so I took Andelyne out to be my model.
Lately she has gotten into dressing up. She loves putting on skirts, hats, and necklaces. Nothing comes close to her love for shoes though. I will have a separate blog focusing on those.
No comments:
Post a Comment