My little girl is two. It seemed like over night she started to grow up. There is something with turning two that changes things. She is more verbal, has more attitude, and is way more adorable. We love this little girl so much. She brings such joy to our lives each day.
Andelyne's birthday was on a Friday. That day we planned a last minute trip to head down to Fredericksburg, VA to look at houses. It was the only time Jake had to look at some of the houses I had already seen and liked. We wend Friday night looked at houses Saturday then raced back for a million other things we had. Andelyne's birthday kind of got postpone to Sunday. Fortunately for a two year old you can do that. We kept it simple. After church I thought about putting the cake together. I was just going to do something girlie, but then I started to think about things Andelyne liked. Her two favorite shows are Blue's Clues and Yo Gabba Gabba. I got online and found this cake. Fortunately we had the stuff to make it. I think it turned out pretty darn good for a last minute birthday cake. The best part was Andelyne LOVED it!
My precious little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment