Seth was having so much fun posing for pictures. This is a rare thing. Usually he's running from the camera.
Oh wait, there it is. And he's off!
Look at these cute boys.

Can you believe it? I actually found matching ties for all my boys. Every Sunday is a fight to get out the door with Tade because he wants to match dad's tie. Now he can. Life just got a little easier.

Our attempt at a family picture as we were running out the door for church. I really had a hard time picking a picture to post after having just done the cherry blossom ones.

Can you believe it? I actually found matching ties for all my boys. Every Sunday is a fight to get out the door with Tade because he wants to match dad's tie. Now he can. Life just got a little easier.
Our attempt at a family picture as we were running out the door for church. I really had a hard time picking a picture to post after having just done the cherry blossom ones.
Seth is a hoot! How did you manage to get matching ties? Your family picture is awesome, and I love your dress!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how much Seth looks like you and how Tade looks like Jake. What cute men you have there though!
ReplyDelete