Monday, July 6, 2009

June Photos

Here are a couple photos that didn't make any specific posts, but I still want them for when I turn this blog into a book.


Seth really loves his older brother.


All worn out after a napless Sunday.


Aren't they so cute when they're sleeping?


Machine gun Nerf style. This is a tradition in our family. Usually we give Nerf guns at Christmas, but we thought this would be the perfect wedding gift for my cousin Dan. We also got his wife Jen a gun of her own to welcome her to the family. Tade put it this way in a conversation with Sean. Sean, "Tade did you know Jen is part of the family now?" Tade, "Yeah, cause she has a Nerf gun now." You can't be a part of the Bennett extension without a Nerf gun I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment