We have had some fun in the sun days. We have a wonderful splash park near by. It is perfect for younger kids. Tade really loves it and Seth is slowly warming up to it. He just doesn't like getting splashed unless he is doing the splashing.
Tade finally got brave enough as the day went on to stand under those buckets dumping water behind him.

Look at me mom, I'm under a raining mushroom. Being the loving mother that I am I actually pushed him under so I could get a picture. He didn't mind too much since he was already wet.
On days where we have less time or just don't want to go anywhere we make our own water fun at home. Last week we broke out the sprinkler. Once again Tade loved it and Seth didn't.
Later in the week we invited the Fredins over. Playing is always better to do with friends. Tade and Luke were on a secret training mission. They have the best imaginations. It is so enjoyable to sit back and listen to their brains at work.

In the end he chose to play out of the line of fire completely. His dry truck was better than a crazy sprinkler.
No comments:
Post a Comment