Last week we had a perfect day for January. It was in the 60s and mostly sunny. Carrie and I decided was needed to take advantage of this day. The boys were off school for a teacher prep day. We didn't want to be cooped up in the house when we knew these types of days didn't come along very often in January. So we put on grungy clothes and headed outdoors for a nature walk. With five boys between the two of us we didn't need toys and things like that to entertain. All we needed was woods with lots of sticks, rocks, and puddles. Our boys were in seventh heaven.
Puddles...
...And sticks.
I know it looks like he's doing a ninja pose or something, but I just said freeze and this is how he froze.
We took a break from our walk to play by the creek. Rocks and water can be so much fun. Seth's hand were a bit cold in the end though.
Seth had as much fun pushing Isaac as he did jumping in puddles.
I'm not sure how Isaac felt about his chauffeur. By the look on his face I think he was questioning Seth's ability to steer the car.
Tade calls this the Where's Waldo picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment