I think my longest running family tradition is cutting down our Christmas tree every year. I just can't do the artificial tree. This year our family headed out with Grandpa to once again find the perfect tree. See we always need at least a 12 foot tree. Usually we end up with close to a 15 footer. This year was no different. We found a huge tree. We actually left at least 3 feet of the bottom there and cut another 3 off at home. Still we had over a 10 foot tree this year.
Here is our tree.
Seth is counting to see how old it was.
This is what we left behind.
Yeah, it's a big tree. It was as wide as the van was tall.
By the end of the hunt Andelyne was spent. She kept laying in the grass to watch the moon that was appearing.
that shot of Andelyne is hilarious. I don't blame her for being done - we all get that way from time to time! I also loved the pictures with Asher - the kids are growing up!!! :)
ReplyDelete